December Rush custom made women's shirts
Custom Made Women's Shirts
For All Shapes, Sizes and Styles
What People Say?
I love my new suit and shirt, they are, the fabrics are light and breathable, the suit is just so well made and comfortable, the stitching is refined and the fit is perfect. This is my first bespoke suit, Giselle made the process very easy and pleasant. I am now planning another suit in a different color and looking forward to my next purchase from December Rush.
I’ve had two suits made by December Rush and two shirts. All of which fit perfectly and the quality is outstanding. Giselle’s attention to detail and customer service were fantastic. Highly recommend!
I had a few shirts and skirts made up from Giselle. I was so impressed and happy with the final products, they look amazing. Giselle was so helpful with helping me make a decision on the kind of colour of fabric to choose. She went out of her way to hold the fabric against my skin, even stepping outside to see how the fabric would look in natural light. She is amazing and a real pleasure to have dealt with. I would most definitely recommend her services without a doubt. She is very professional, polite and friendly in the way she approaches her work. She even went out of her way to organise the items to be delivered to me and it was done in a matter of a few days. Thanks Giselle!
The service process of our custom made women's suits and shirts is in 3 simple steps. The first thing we recommended is to Email us to schedule an initial fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in for a free consultation, if you need to find out more about our products and services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for scheduling an appointment
- Please email us for scheduling an initial fitting with your preferred date and time. Consultations are welcome.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting which is individual based (optional), and a final fitting. A full payment is required, once an initial fitting is completed. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details of the design and select the fabric. This process takes about 45min. Normally it starts with a brief consultation. Second fittings are optional, but sometimes essential for some clients who are after special designs or with particular body shapes and sizes, as well as wedding shirts and tuxedo shirts.
- Take the finished garment home
- After an initial fitting and sometimes a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. The remaining payment is required before final fittings taken place. Once a final fitting is conducted, clients will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alteration is required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print--Must Know
- *We charge $150 per shirt fitting service. Please note our shirt fitting is free with suits purchase. We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *Our initial shirt fitting service takes about 45 minutes. We suggest that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched bras for this fitting. Details can be found from our booking confirmations. *We have a wide range of fabrics. It is fairly easy to find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and budget. We mainly carry 100% Cotton shirting fabrics. *For your convenience, we accept bookings from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. *Our turnaround time is about 3 to 4 weeks. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. Please note a no show fee will apply. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.