December Rush custom made women's tuxedos
Custom Made Women's Tuxedos
For All Shapes, Sizes and Styles
What People Say?
Extremely happy with the service I received from Giselle at December Rush. She took her time to explain how the suits were made, the materials they used and why they used them. She thoroughly measured me to ensure the best possible fit for my tux. And the tux came out an absolute treat. Everything fitted really well and the quality was unbelievable. Would definitely recommend for both men and women suits.
I have been very impressed with Giselle’s professionalism and fitting expertise. I had a ladies 2 piece dinner suit and three shirts made to order. The fit for all was was exceptional. I recently wore the dinner suit on a formal cruise evening and received many compliments on the fit and quality of the suit. I will definitely be using December Rush for all my future formal and business attire from now on. Giselle was a pleasure to deal with and her fashion advice was most welcome!
The service of December Rush was absolutely first class. The professionalism shown by Gisele was exceptional. Gisele was very through and precise with the measurements taken and no alterations were needed with my suit and shirt. I will definitely be using December Rush again.
The service process of our custom made women's suits and shirts is in 3 simple steps. The first thing we recommended is to Email us to schedule an initial fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in for a free consultation, if you need to find out more about our products and services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for scheduling an appointment
- Please email us for scheduling an initial fitting with your preferred date and time. Consultations are welcome.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting which is individual based (optional), and a final fitting. Half payment is required, once an initial fitting is completed. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details of the design and select the fabric. This process takes about 60min. Normally it starts with a brief consultation. Second fittings are optional, but sometimes essential for some clients who are after special designs or with particular body shapes and sizes, as well as wedding suits and tuxedos.
- Take the finished garment home
- After an initial fitting and sometimes a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. The remaining payment is required before final fittings taken place. Once a final fitting is conducted, clients will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alteration is required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print--Must Know
- *We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *Our initial fitting service takes about 60 minutes. Please allow extra time for discussion. We suggest that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched shoes for this fitting. Details can be found from our booking confirmations. *We have a wide range of fabrics. It is fairly easy to find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and budget. We mainly carry 100% Pure Wool range from super 100 to super 160. *For your convenience, we accept bookings from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. *Our turnaround time is about 4 to 6 weeks. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. Please note a no show fee will apply. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.