December Rush custom make women's tuxedos
Custom Made Women's Tuxedos
Learn more about us
What People Say?
Extremely happy with the service I received from Giselle at December Rush. She took her time to explain how the suits were made, the materials they used and why they used them. She thoroughly measured me to ensure the best possible fit for my tux. And the tux came out an absolute treat. Everything fitted really well and the quality was unbelievable. Would definitely recommend for both men and women suits.
I have been very impressed with Giselle’s professionalism and fitting expertise. I had a ladies 2 piece dinner suit and three shirts made to order. The fit for all was was exceptional. I recently wore the dinner suit on a formal cruise evening and received many compliments on the fit and quality of the suit. I will definitely be using December Rush for all my future formal and business attire from now on. Giselle was a pleasure to deal with and her fashion advice was most welcome!
The service of December Rush was absolutely first class. The professionalism shown by Gisele was exceptional. Gisele was very through and precise with the measurements taken and no alterations were needed with my suit and shirt. I will definitely be using December Rush again.
Our custom made women's suits and shirts service process is in 3 simple steps. The best thing to do is to Email us to schedule a fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in a free consultation if you are not clear about our services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for schedule a consultation
- For wedding enquiries, please email us to book in for a free consultation. It normally takes about 45 mins. We will go through the fabric and design of your wedding suits as well as to match with your wedding theme and others.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting and a final fitting for all wedding suits and shirts. Half payment is required once an initial fitting is done. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details of the design and final fabric choice. This will take a while.
- Pay and Final fitting
- After an initial fitting and a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. A reminder of the payment is also required before a final fitting, or after a second fitting. Once a final fitting is conducted, you will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alterations are required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print You Must Know
- *We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *The initial fitting service takes about 60 minutes. Please allow extra time for discussion. It's strongly advised that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched shoes for this fitting. *We have a wide range of fabrics. You will find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and your budget. We mainly carry 100% Pure Wool range from super 100 to super 160. *For your convenience, any time from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday can be booked for a fitting. *Normally it takes about 4 to 6 weeks, your custom made suits or (3 to 4 weeks) shirts to be ready for your final fittings. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. A no show fee may apply. We respect each other's time. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.