Women's Wedding Suits
December Rush custom made women's wedding suits
Custom Made Women's Wedding Suits
For All Shapes, Sizes and Styles
What People Say?
I needed a female tuxedo made for my brothers wedding. Giselle did an amazing job with my suit. She spent quality time to ensure all my measurements were correct. She displayed excellent attention to detail, and provided all the right advice around fabric and was extremely knowledgeable around styles and cuts. Thanks!
I ordered several three piece suits (pants, jacket, waistcoat) and half a dozen shirts and am really happy with them! Giselle is really good about making sure that everything turns out the way you want it to.
I couldn’t be more impressed with the December Rush experience. Giselle was incredibly thorough and attentive throughout the entire process. I had a particular design in mind which she hadn’t made before and she worked extremely hard to bring it to life. I am so pleased with the quality and fit of my suit – it definitely looks and feels superior to any off the rack suit I’ve previously had. I’ll absolutely be coming back to Giselle again and again!
The service process of our custom made women's suits and shirts is in 3 simple steps. The first thing we recommended is to Email us to schedule an initial fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in for a free consultation, if you need to find out more about our products and services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for schedule a consultation
- For wedding enquiries, please email us to book in for a free consultation. It normally takes about 45mins. We will go through the fabric and designs of your wedding suits as well as to match with your wedding theme and others.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting and a final fitting for all wedding suits and shirts. Half payment is required once an initial fitting is completed. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details about the design and final fabric choice. This will take at least an hour.
- Pay and Final fitting
- After an initial fitting and a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. The remaining payment is required before final fittings taken place. Once a final fitting is conducted, clients will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alteration is required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print--Must Know
- *We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *Our initial fitting service takes about 60 minutes. Please allow extra time for discussion. We suggest that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched shoes for this fitting. Details can be found from our booking confirmations. *We have a wide range of fabrics. It is fairly easy to find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and budget. We mainly carry 100% Pure Wool range from super 100 to super 160. *For your convenience, we accept bookings from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. *Our turnaround time is about 4 to 6 weeks. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. Please note a no show fee will apply. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.