December Rush custom make women's suits
Custom Made Women's Suits
Learn more about us
What People Say?
Giselle made me a bespoke suit, and I was the best man at a wedding today. I am very far from an off-the-rack girl, being heavy but also not having much of a waist! It’s kind of upsetting and hard to find something that fits nicely.
Giselle measured me up so well, and the suit looked amazing!! I got so many compliments tonight and I am really excited to see how I can mix and match the pieces so I get a lot of value for the investment. I’m thrilled. I felt so confident tonight just knowing everything fit properly. Thank you, Giselle!
I am so happy!
My husband and I have had a few business suits made by Giselle and appreciate her attention to detail; her patience with our enquiries and her customer service overall. Giselle is accommodating to any concerns we might have. I have not hesitated in recommending Giselle’s services to our friends – the quality and fit of our suits speaks for itself.
I used to buy off-the-rack suits and had them altered to fit me. It got me thinking about custom made suits and that was when I found December Rush. Giselle was nothing less than professional from the first contact. I could tell that she had a lot of experience with ladies suits in the way she had me measured and I liked how I could bounce ideas with her and know that I would get her honest opinion. There’s definitely nothing like a well made custom suit. I was so impressed with the result of the first suit I ordered that I went back for more and I know that this is just the beginning.
Our custom made women's suits and shirts service process is in 3 simple steps. The best thing to do is to Email us to schedule a fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in a free consultation if you are not clear about our services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for schedule an appointment
- It could be a consultation appointment, it could be a fitting straight away, it also could be a consultation plus a fitting appointment which may take up to 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Please let us know how you would like to go. We always try to provide the best solutions for our clients.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting which is individual based (optional), and a final fitting. Half payment is required, once an initial fitting is done. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details of the design and final fabric choice. This will take a while. Second fittings are optional, but sometimes a must for certain clients after special designs or particular body shapes and sizes and wedding suits and tuxedos.
- Pay and take the finished garment home
- After an initial fitting and sometimes a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. A reminder of the payment is also required before a final fitting, or after a second fitting. Once a final fitting is conducted, you will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alterations are required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print You Must Know
- *We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *The initial fitting service takes about 60 minutes. Please allow extra time for discussion. It's strongly advised that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched shoes for this fitting. *We have a wide range of fabrics. You will find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and your budget. We mainly carry 100% Pure Wool range from super 100 to super 160. *For your convenience, any time from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday can be booked for a fitting. *Normally it takes about 4 to 6 weeks, your custom made suits or (3 to 4 weeks) shirts to be ready for your final fittings. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. A no show fee may apply. We respect each other's time. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.