December Rush custom made women's suits
Custom Made Women's Suits
For All Shapes, Sizes and Styles
What People Say?
Giselle made me a bespoke suit, and I was the best man at a wedding today. I am very far from an off-the-rack girl, being heavy but also not having much of a waist! It’s kind of upsetting and hard to find something that fits nicely.
Giselle measured me up so well, and the suit looked amazing!! I got so many compliments tonight and I am really excited to see how I can mix and match the pieces so I get a lot of value for the investment. I’m thrilled. I felt so confident tonight just knowing everything fit properly. Thank you, Giselle!
I am so happy!
My husband and I have had a few business suits made by Giselle and appreciate her attention to detail; her patience with our enquiries and her customer service overall. Giselle is accommodating to any concerns we might have. I have not hesitated in recommending Giselle’s services to our friends – the quality and fit of our suits speaks for itself.
I used to buy off-the-rack suits and had them altered to fit me. It got me thinking about custom made suits and that was when I found December Rush. Giselle was nothing less than professional from the first contact. I could tell that she had a lot of experience with ladies suits in the way she had me measured and I liked how I could bounce ideas with her and know that I would get her honest opinion. There’s definitely nothing like a well made custom suit. I was so impressed with the result of the first suit I ordered that I went back for more and I know that this is just the beginning.
The service process of our custom made women's suits and shirts is in 3 simple steps. The first thing we recommended is to Email us to schedule an initial fitting and get the process started.
Please feel free to book in for a free consultation, if you need to find out more about our products and services, we would be glad to walk you through our process and address all your concerns.
- Email us for scheduling an appointment
- Please email us for scheduling an initial fitting with your preferred date and time. Consultations are welcome.
- We provide an initial fitting, a second fitting which is individual based (optional), and a final fitting. Half payment is required, once an initial fitting is completed. At an initial fitting, we will go through all the details of the design and select the fabric. This process takes about 60min. Normally it starts with a brief consultation. Second fittings are optional, but sometimes essential for some clients who are after special designs or with particular body shapes and sizes, as well as wedding suits and tuxedos.
- Take the finished garment home
- After an initial fitting and sometimes a second fitting, a final fitting is the last step. The remaining payment is required before final fittings taken place. Once a final fitting is conducted, clients will be able to bring the finished products home. If any alteration is required, we will look after them. Please allow more fitting sessions accordingly.
- Fine Print--Must Know
- *We charge for initial fittings if an order is not successfully placed, however a fitting has taken place. This case is extremely rare, in which you will be charged on the spot. $100 per hour base. We always make sure our clients are ready to do a fitting. You will be properly informed and upon your agreement, a fitting session starts. *Our initial fitting service takes about 60 minutes. Please allow extra time for discussion. We suggest that you dress in your best fit shirts, pants and matched shoes for this fitting. Details can be found from our booking confirmations. *We have a wide range of fabrics. It is fairly easy to find the piece of fabric that suits your taste and budget. We mainly carry 100% Pure Wool range from super 100 to super 160. *For your convenience, we accept bookings from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. *Our turnaround time is about 4 to 6 weeks. *To cancel a fitting appointment or a consultation, 24 hour notice is required. Please note a no show fee will apply. * We accept bank transfers, Debit cards, Credit cards and Cash. Bank transfer is our preferred payment method.